Monday, April 9, 2007

Renovations 4


Well, M, here are some progress pics you requested. Please note: something is amiss with my digital camera. It's literally spotty—showing spots where none exist in my freshly painted bedroom.

This first pic shows the green blinds coordinated with my new comforter. I've studiously avoided the carpeting. Though it's nicely revitalized, it's part of what will eventually be gone.

Next, check out this before pic. It's a nasty water stain from a roof and outer wall leak (now repaired). And check out those blinds. Spartan, at best.









Fortunately, some primer and sealer patched it up perfectly. Check out the results.



Though it may not seem like much from these pics, the improvement, with just this much, is huge for me. I'm happy with it. And, of course, I'm just getting warmed up. :^)

1 comment:

m said...

very nice! i am going to have to get a rug doctor as my wonderful, beautiful, fabulously mild mannered dog....puked on the living room rug. eewww!